DO YOU HAVE A SISTER OR BROTHER WITH FASD? Join our workshop
Sponsored by The Toronto FASD Network and funded by Ministry of Children, Community & Social Services A two part workshop providing an opportunity for siblings, to talk about their experiences growing up with a sister(s) or brother(s) affected by FASD.
WHEN: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27 & MARCH 6, 2021
TIME:10:00 A.M. TO 1:00 P.M.
WHERE: Virtual- Zoom
- Only siblings without FASD to attend
- Recommended for ages 12 and older
- Talk with other people about what it is like growing up with a sister or brother with FASD.
- 3 young adults with siblings with FASD will share their stories.
- Jan Hatanaka will talk about ways to deal with what siblings experience.
All conversations will be held in confidence.
Please register by Monday, Feb22, 2021 By e-mailing email@example.com