Registration Open in August. See flyer for more details
Save the Date – FASD Conference 2023
Please join the fourth annual London & Region FASD Conference 2023. This virtual educational conference connects clinicians, researchers, experts, social and support workers, and the fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) community to share current research and resources, facilitate dialogue, and promote advocacy. This conference is ideal for researchers, medical and allied health professionals, educators, students, families, and adults and youth living with FASD in Southwestern Ontario and beyond.
This year’s conference title is: Breaking Stigma: Supporting Success in a Complex World. Our theme promotes inter/cross-disciplinary partnerships to translate academic theory into practice and allow personal and community experience to inform effective research and clinical strategies. The conference proudly offers:
- Current multi-disciplinary findings from pre-clinical, translational, and clinical research investigating neurodiversity and FASD
- Strategies for evidence-based treatment
- A customizable selection of breakout educational workshops
- Information about regional resources, supports, and services for individuals with FASD and their families
- Compelling and informative lived-experience accounts from individuals with FASD, their families, and caregivers
- Opportunities to meet, network, and build relationships with individuals passionate about understanding and advocating for individuals with neurodiverse diagnoses, including FASD
We look forward to seeing you on October 24 & 25, 2023!