The Education Action Group (EAG) of FASD ONE has endeavoured to search out good and reliable resources for the Education pages of this website. These resources describe strategies that will generally contribute to success for students affected by brain-based Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD). However, some resources, although generally good, may not be appropriate for all students, and may have some components which do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Education Action Group (EAG) of FASD ONE.
- Canada FASD Research Network
- Professionals Without Parachutes
- Edmonton and Area Fetal Alcohol Network
- Professionals Without Parachutes: Set of three short videos about FASD http://professionalswithoutparachutes.com/video-resources/
- BC POPFASD eLearning Videos: Many informational and instructional videos dealing with a range of topics related to practical issues in the classroom.